Today we are reviewing the new outback men’s 6 inch walking boot by TOG24.
We have been avid users of tog24 apparel for some time, so when TOG24 asked if we would like to test their new boots, we couldn’t resist!
After practically living in these comfy walking boots for the last few months (since April 2022), we have been rather impressed.
There are several features to the outback men’s 6inch walking boot by TOG24:
- The boot has a waterproof leather upper and breathable lining.
- The padded leather ankle offers additional comfort.
- There’s a moulded foam footbed, and more importantly, an EVA foam mid-sole, providing plenty of underfoot cushioning – important for those longer walks.
- We really like the durable cleated rubber outsole on these boots, offering exceptional grip.
- The boot also features heavy duty stitching, making these boots longer lasting for whatever terrain you throw at them.
Whether you’re off on a hike or simply nipping for a pint at the pub, expect to have happy feet wearing the outback men’s 6inch walking boot.
*boots kindly gifted by TOG24.
Shop the boot at: