There are some fantastic cafe options here in Lancashire.
You can’t beat stopping off for a quick cake and a coffee after a good Lancashire walk.
Here are some of our favourite coffee shops in different parts of the county, along with their recommended walks nearby. We hope this Lancashire cafe guide helps!
Looking for us to visit more Lancashire cafe’s, why not grab Lancashire Lad’s Life a coffee through popular website ‘buy me a coffee.’
Got a cafe suggestion? Get in touch!
Cafe’s Near Nicky Nook, Scorton
Apple Store Cafe
- Fantastic cake selection to choose from.
- Nice coffee.
- Extensive food menu with BIG portions!
- Fire place comes in handy after a cold winters walk.
- Play area outside for kids.
- Often hold fairs on their grounds; vintage fairs, Christmas fairs etc.
- Dogs allowed!
- Ideal coffee stop for after our Nicky Nook Walk.
The Barn at Scorton
- Another cafe with an extensive cake & coffee menu
- Serve great food here too with a huge menu to drool over!
- The Barn also has a bar for those looking to drink into the night.
- Their gift shop is amazing with lots of ideas for birthdays, Christmas and more.
- Outdoor seating area is lovely for meeting friends during the summer months.
- Dogs NOT allowed indoors, but you can sit in the outside areas with dogs.
- Again, take on our Nicky Nook walk and stop here for a treat afterwards 🙂
Daisy Clough in Scorton, much like The Barn, has a nice gift shop, tearoom cafe serving cakes, coffee and a delicious food menu, as well as housing a large plant nursery outside for the keen gardeners out there 🙂 We can’t recommend Daisy Clough enough!
Cafe’s near Rivington Pike
The Great House Barn
Perfect cafe location close to where most tend to start their Rivington walks, including Rivington Pike, The Great House Barn, Rivington has a fantastic food menu, and their iced coffee’s in the summer are worth every penny! I’m partial to a bubblegum ice cream milkshake from here too… but each to their own haha!
Cafe at Spring Cottage
Expect a relaxing atmosphere at Spring Cottage, with a rather classy, mostly organic food menu to choose from. Not everyone’s cup of tea, so do take a look at their lovely menu before visiting… you might need to book a table here too, as it’s on the smaller side of venues. Outdoor seating is an option during summer of course 🙂
Other Cafe’s Worth A Mention
Lancashire is blessed with plenty of fantastic cafe options.
Here are a few of our favourites, located a little far from any of our recommended Lancashire walks.
Heritage Cafe at Samlesbury Hall
Experienced this beautiful cafe for the first time in 2022. Their food menu looks superb!
Had to try a latte here, and we can categorically say, we approve.