There are some fantastic cafe options here in Lancashire.
You can’t beat stopping off for a quick cake and a coffee after a good Lancashire walk.
Here are some of our favourite coffee shops in different parts of the county, along with their recommended walks nearby. We hope this Lancashire cafe guide helps!
Better still, if you wish for us to VISIT MORE cafe’s in the county, you can now Buy Lancashire Lads a Coffee here
Cafe’s Near Nicky Nook, Scorton
- Fantastic cake selection to choose from.
- Nice coffee.
- Extensive food menu with BIG portions!
- Fire place comes in handy after a cold winters walk.
- Play area outside for kids.
- Often hold fairs on their grounds; vintage fairs, Christmas fairs etc.
- Dogs allowed!
- Ideal coffee stop for after our Nicky Nook Walk.
- Another cafe with an extensive cake & coffee menu
- Serve great food here too with a huge menu to drool over!
- The Barn also has a bar for those looking to drink into the night.
- Their gift shop is amazing with lots of ideas for birthdays, Christmas and more.
- Outdoor seating area is lovely for meeting friends during the summer months.
- Dogs NOT allowed indoors, but you can sit in the outside areas with dogs.
- Again, take on our Nicky Nook walk and stop here for a treat afterwards 🙂
Daisy Clough in Scorton, much like The Barn, has a nice gift shop, tearoom cafe serving cakes, coffee and a delicious food menu, as well as housing a large plant nursery outside for the keen gardeners out there 🙂 We can’t recommend Daisy Clough enough!